Auditions

I am sitting here tonight, remembering vividly why I wasn't going to keep watching the auditions. It's seriously painful. However, I did appreciate it when Paula started to sign the Brother's Forever song.
On a MUCH happier note, I booked my flight to Hawaii yesterday- yes, really- I am going to Hawaii! I have been invited to go on the sales trip with work. I was hoping that someone from my team would be able to qualify, but it didn't really happen. I'm kind of disappointed, but it has definitely given me a new challenge for finding something that they will think is rewarding.

I'm open to ideas.

1 comments:

    On 10:23 PM, January 21, 2008 Anonymous said...

    I just realized that I haven't looked at your blog in awhile! I'm back, and I promise to do better! TTFN

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum