I have decided that I probably should not be allowed to read. I get a little too wrapped up in a good story, I forget to sleep, and my mood is completely overtaken by what I am reading. I just finished reading a trilogy of books recommended by a friend. Each book took just less than a day, but I almost couldn't stand to put it down long enough to work or sleep. The books were a little intense, and my mom kept telling me I was moody - but honestly, I blame the books. People were dying or almost dying and they were always in some kind of danger and.... yeah, anyway. Now, I have been done with the books for 3 days and still I can't get the people out of my head. What happened after the books ended, did they get married, did anyone else get hurt, what happened with the Vulturi??? ugh
Anyway, if you want a good story, the books are called Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. They are written by Stephanie Meyer. They won't take you long to read, but if you pick up one, you may as well pick up all 3. The 2nd book was by far my least favorite, but only because it made me so sad I could physically feel the pain she was in.... I really am a geek. I freely admit it.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I have no resolutions to make - I am open to suggestions :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum