Planet Play

In some ways, it feels like we have been married forever. It's strange when I have to remind myself that I have only known the children for barely a year. Because Jonathan has been sick, we were not able to have them come visit this past weekend, but with Dad on the mend (we hope), we were able to pick them up for a night at Planet Play. Justin LOVES the game where he gets to paint on the computer and then print out his picture. They BOTH love the virtual roller coaster, and who can forget miniature golf ;) All in all it was a good night, even with the minor finger booboo on the race car ride.

I know this probably makes me an overworried geek, but I think I am going to have to secure the blog before I can feel good about putting the kids' pictures up.




0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum