Happy Versary

Today is our 6 monthiversary. I know that is not a real word, but we made it 6 whole months and I say that is worth celebrating :) We were supposed to be spending the day with the children, but since Jonathan has had bronchitis, the kids stayed clear of contagious dad.
I woke up early and ran to the store for blueberry muffins. Jonathan has been craving them for a while, so I figured it was a good way to start the day.  Sick husband meant the morning was pretty chillaxed.
Jonathan took me to Ruth's Diner for lunch. They have the best meatloaf you will ever eat. It's baked and then grilled.  YUM. Today we also splurged and tried the Chocolate Malt Pudding. OH MY GOODNESS. I was a little leery because of the malt, but it was super fantastic and not malty at all. Definitely worth a try - split it with your friend, because it is also super rich.
After lunch, Jonathan's sickness won the day so we came home and I finished my laundry day. I know - SUPER exciting. We got to celebrate for half the day - which makes sense for a half year celebration :)

Happy Versary, Jonathan!

2 comments:

    Happy day! Sorry Jonathan is still sick!

     

    Congrats!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum