Today

I am clutz. I present to you two exhibits.

Exhibit A: I managed to step on a piece of barbed wire which has left a gash in the bottom of my foot. Where is this wire? Sitting near the wall IN MY LIVING ROOM. Who really has barbed wire in their living room? And who walks on it if they do?

Exhibit B: I managed to sprain my ankle walking across - The Parking Lot. It's a flat surface. I wasn't anywhere near ice or snow. I wasn't wearing heels. I have been walking for over 30 years.. and yet...

Best part - same foot. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

    So...is there a story about the barbed wire in the living room? I am kind of hung up on that.

     

    LOL I love that you have barbed wire in your living room. It totally seems like a "Dingle" thing to do. haha I love your posts Toe!
    How is your foot/ankle btw?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum