Ginger

I love the smell of fresh ginger. I can remember the first time I ever cooked with fresh ginger, because it wasn't all that long ago. I was taking a cooking class with my friends James and Heather and the instructor, Hiro, was going on about the wonders of this ugly little brown thing. It's good for everything from flavoring food to relieving PMS... just incase you were wondering. I remember when he cut into it and that yummy lemon smell was passed around... yes, I am a geek. Why do yo ask?

Anyway, tonight I was making orange ginger chicken and was mincing the ginger and now my house smells the same yummy lemon smell. Oh, and dinner was really tasty.

I wonder how long my hands will smell like ginger? It's like a pleasant little surprise every time I touch my glasses :)

1 comments:

    I need that recipe, that sounds tasty!! and how fun that you are taking cooking classes!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum