July happenings

July was really just sooo busy. It won't seem that way if I try to explain it, but it was. Now you know. While I was in SLC I was able to celebrate a couple of my favorite birthdays. Then I went home and went to The Cliff and Golda Skinner Family Reunion. It was super fun. I love my family. They are all completely crazy, which is why I love them.

In the week after the reunion we kept our promise to take Cannon to Yellowstone. It was great. His goal was to see animals. The boy has a ONE track mind. The highlight of the trip is by far the Bison heard we saw on the second day. There were at least 500 of them enjoying the sunny day on the plains. It was awesome.










The day after we got back from Yellowstone Mom and I took part in Bear Lake's Relay for Life. It was amazing to see how many people in our little community have been touched by this disease. I can think of no better cause to support than changing hope to a cure. Cancer robbed me of getting to know a man who I have heard nothing but positive things about. In his memory, we participated in the all night relay.

We got home, took a 1 hour nap, and went down to the Dingle Cub Scout breakfast. Somehow I got volunteered to be the cashier. I am blaming my mother the primary president. I found out that I am officially too old to pull allnighters. It was Friday night with no sleep, it is now Tuesday and I am STILL tired.

I got back on Sunday and now I am enjoying my quiet time. But if you're around - please! come visit :D

3 comments:

    We were in Star Valley this weekend. So close! Oh well! Sounds like you're having fun. How was the relay? I've wanted to do one, but am afraid I won't make the finish line, I'm not in great shape. Get some rest, so you'll be ready to party...you know your birthday is coming up in a few weeks! Hugs!

     

    You have been busy! Hearing about it makes me homesick though:( Hope you get caught up on some sleep this weekend:)

     
    On 1:31 PM, August 11, 2009 Anonymous said...

    i hope you are doing good

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum