A stroke of genius

So I am sitting here trying to figure out just where I spend SO MUCH TIME on my phone... working from home doesn't help, or being out of town, but those things are not going away.... So it hits me.... I have called my mom like 14 times today (I was shopping and picking stuff up for her, I don't call home 14 times EVERY day), but I do call home regularly, and usually for long periods of time. I am a girl who loves her mom - so kill me. Then I think, huh... I have an extra cell phone on my plan - I needed a new phone and it was cheaper to just add a line and get it that way, don't ask - that I was going to just save for John when he gets here...

You guessed it - Mom's gonna be carrying an extra cell phone - JUST for me to call :) Well, any of you who have AT&T can call her on it, too :) I officially love free mobile to mobile :)

OK, the sad part is that I haven't taken advantage of this sooner, seriously, I used to explain cell phone bills for a living....

1 comments:

    On 12:49 PM, September 12, 2008 Anonymous said...

    Seriously?????? AT&T??????

    Rod :-)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum