I decided it was time to come home again :) I walked right in on a salsa making party. Ok, so I was bringing the tomatoes, so mostly the party was waiting for me. The best part was all the chopping was done before I got there. The next morning we went back down to Kelly's and made mustard pickles; and tonight mom and I made raspberry huckleberry jam.
But the real reason I came home is because we're having babies this week. Yes babies - plural. My cousin Tam had her Paizlee the 29th, Trish had her Sarah Jo on the 8th, and Daniel and Mindee are being induced tomorrow :) I figure it's a good week to get a baby fix.
It's also the BLMH health fair this week, AND we're getting a new bishopbric on Sunday... busy, busy beef and pork!

1 comments:

    Hey - that's my line!

    Martin Harris, he manages our town!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum