On Father's Day, I went out to visit and ended up going fishing with the kids. I have fished my whole life, but caught a fish like, oh, 1 time. I used to love going up the canyon with my grandma Golda who enjoyed going fishing. My grandma Claire is also a master fisherwoman (my grandpa says when he takes her, he doesn't even have to turn the fishfinder on. She can feel them).... I obviously am not. However - I caught 2 fishes!!!! So maybe they weren't the largest fish ever pulled from a stream, but 2!! :D Between the whole of us we ended up with 7. Alice made them up for a lovely fish dinner. It was super tasty. And, I found out, about half the kids won't eat fish. All the more for me, I say. I never met a trout I didn't like ;)

The rest of the week has been pretty quiet. Monday we cleaned up the lawn, Tuesday we cleaned up the house. Oh, and mom got her summer highlights done - They look super hot, so if you see her, tell her :) Yesterday we drove to Logan and did a little service. Good times!

Today the kids and Kelly are out setting up the campground. We'll join them after work. Tomorrow night I might even end up sleeping over... one never can tell.

Oh yeah, I am actually starting to you know, PLAN a wedding... pick decorations, a theme, flowers... stuff... so, if you have any fabulous ideas - send em over :D

1 comments:

    Well Congratulations to you!! Thats awesome do you have a date picked?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum