Gratitude door

I really don't have a whole lot to talk about, as is evident from the lack of posts. But I am setting up a new experiment, and it's only fair to warn anyone who might come to visit...

In an effort to live in an attitude of gratitude always (cliche aside), I have set up a gratitude door. "What is a gratitude door?" you ask. It is a door that before you can walk out of, you write something you are grateful for on it. I have chosen my front door. If you're going to come visit (and I wish you would) be prepared to add to the list before you leave.

I am hopeful it will not only remind me to be grateful more often, but when I am struggling, it will be a visible reminder of all the wonderful ways my life has been blessed.

Now you know.

1 comments:

    Great idea, think I might copy you! Hugs!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum