So... I realize about once a day that I have become a terrible blogger. I attribute it to a couple of things. 1 - I spend too much time on facebook. 2 - There's really nothing going on.
I DID buy a new kitchen table and chairs this weekend. Yep, that's as exciting as it gets. Oh, I also started going to a new ward this week. I decided it was time to transition before they kick me out in August... So far so good. Tomorrow I am meeting with my 3rd window sales guy. He's rescheduled twice already, so if he doesn't show tomorrow, I am going with one of the others. I figure he'd better give me a pretty darn good deal for being such a scheduling nightmare.

I know, now, that you'll be wondering - so I'll keep you posted ;)

1 comments:

    I will be wondering. How was the new ward by the way?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum