:D

It has been a relatively fabulous week. First, I started working out again - go me. I um, tried on my wedding dress... it told me it was time. So I guess, technically I first I tried on my wedding dress - 2nd I started working out again :) Then Wednesday night was dinner group, which I have missed lately. We've been a little sproradic over the holidays and people moving and such. Also Wednesday night, actually on my way to dinner group, I won tickets off the radio to see Adele. Thursday night Dav came into town on an overnight. I had missed his last trip or two because I was out of town, so it was definitely time to say hello. He misses me, he just doesn't really know it. And tonight! tonight I got to USE the Adele tickets that I won. I invited my friend, Lori, and we both just had a good night out. Yay for free concerts, plus, ADELE IS AMAZING. Sometimes when you see an artist in person you think, gee they must have a really good sound mixer. Not the case tonight. This girl was spot on and oh my goodness. If you're not familiar with her, you should be. Her album is called 19. I have been listening to her slightly longer than most of the US (or at least Utah) because she's British, and John had turned me on to her before I heard her on the radio. But, in all seriousness folks... she's worth the listen. She played tonight to an oversold crowd. She's up for 4 grammy's and besides all that - she's really cute. If I knew how to put music on here, I'd make it easy for you, instead I am just going to send you to itunes :)
Happy week :D

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum